- Spanking can lead to relationship violence, study says (Latest Articles)
- South Africans divided over smacking ban (Latest Articles)
- Vonny Leclerc: I can still recall the sting of a smack – it is not an act of love (Latest Articles)
- Scotland has banned smacking children – so should everyone else (Latest Articles)
- Break the Silence on Childhood Violence (Latest Articles)
- Dani Garavelli: Justifiable assault - a grown-up policy on smacking? (Latest Articles)
- Fifty year study finds there are no benefits to spanking children (Latest Articles)
- Why Do We Still Spank (Hit) Children? The Problem With Physical (Corporal) Punishment (Latest Articles)
- Trauma-Informed Support for Children - A Follow Up to "What Lies Beneath Behavior?" (Latest Articles)
- Why Spanking is an ACE (Latest Articles)
- St. Landry Parish mom upset after son was bruised from school paddling (Latest Articles)
- Spare the rod? Panel advances bills to ban paddling in schools (Latest Articles)
- Bill S-206 to Amend - an act to repeal section 43 of the Criminal Code (Latest Articles)
- Stop Beating Black Children (Latest Articles)
- 7 Life-Affirming, Everyday Ways to Love a Child (Latest Articles)
- Kids in Cuffs: Why Handcuff a Student With a Disability (Latest Articles)
- School board boots corporal punishment (Latest Articles)
- Colorado bill banning spanking children in schools, daycare passes House Education panel (Latest Articles)
Georgia Principal "PADDLES" 5-Year-Old
Last year a video of a five-year-old boy being paddled by Georgia school administrators went viral, renewing the debate about corporal punishment.
Avoid the dangers of physical punishment.
Dr Joan Durrant teaches parents the pitfalls of using hitting to teach children. She is warm and speaks like an experienced mother.
UNC study links spanking & physical abuse
Adam J. Zolotor, M.D., assistant professor in the department of family medicine in the UNC School of Medicine, speaks about his study that shows a link between spanking and physical abuse.
Positive Discipline: Interview with Dr.Joan E. Durrant Part1
Positive discipline:What is it and how to do it. This new publication provides concrete answers...
How to Discipline a Child - Dr. Nelsen TV Interview - Positive Discipline is not Permissive
Dr. Jane Nelsen is interviewed on TV to discuss the difference between discipline and punishment. Positive Discipline teaches parents how to focus on solutions.