- Alabama Judge refuses to dismiss charge in paddling case (Latest Articles)
- 'We shout at and smack our children: how can we stop?' (Latest Articles)
- Wales sets out plans to end the physical punishment of children (Latest Articles)
- Disciplinary Spanking After Harvey Weinstein (Latest Articles)
- Spanking can lead to relationship violence, study says (Latest Articles)
- South Africans divided over smacking ban (Latest Articles)
- Vonny Leclerc: I can still recall the sting of a smack – it is not an act of love (Latest Articles)
- Scotland has banned smacking children – so should everyone else (Latest Articles)
- Break the Silence on Childhood Violence (Latest Articles)
- Dani Garavelli: Justifiable assault - a grown-up policy on smacking? (Latest Articles)
- Fifty year study finds there are no benefits to spanking children (Latest Articles)
- Why Do We Still Spank (Hit) Children? The Problem With Physical (Corporal) Punishment (Latest Articles)
- Trauma-Informed Support for Children - A Follow Up to "What Lies Beneath Behavior?" (Latest Articles)
- Why Spanking is an ACE (Latest Articles)
- St. Landry Parish mom upset after son was bruised from school paddling (Latest Articles)
- Spare the rod? Panel advances bills to ban paddling in schools (Latest Articles)
Georgia Principal "PADDLES" 5-Year-Old
Last year a video of a five-year-old boy being paddled by Georgia school administrators went viral, renewing the debate about corporal punishment.
Avoid the dangers of physical punishment.
Dr Joan Durrant teaches parents the pitfalls of using hitting to teach children. She is warm and speaks like an experienced mother.
UNC study links spanking & physical abuse
Adam J. Zolotor, M.D., assistant professor in the department of family medicine in the UNC School of Medicine, speaks about his study that shows a link between spanking and physical abuse.
Positive Discipline: Interview with Dr.Joan E. Durrant Part1
Positive discipline:What is it and how to do it. This new publication provides concrete answers...
How to Discipline a Child - Dr. Nelsen TV Interview - Positive Discipline is not Permissive
Dr. Jane Nelsen is interviewed on TV to discuss the difference between discipline and punishment. Positive Discipline teaches parents how to focus on solutions.